Monday, March 23, 2009

New Addition to Girly Crap

Adding on to my woes is a new allergy. Realized I have eruptions on my face too.. which means more good news to me! I have to wear a stupid jacket to protect my arms.. put stupid sunscreen and top it all wear a stole too to cover my mouth and to avoid the allergy from spreading! I look like a terrorist.. really.. A terrorist with a serious lack of fashion sense and color co-ordination!Plus I carry a backpack.. which looks like an ideal place to hide the bomb.

So.. If I am not blogging for a while.. do understand that I have been arrested and bail me out!

..p..

P.S - I am NOT a terrorist! I am just a poor girl with too many issues :-(

5 comments:

cm chap said...

oh sad.. thats not good to hear.

I hope you have a speedy recovery :) Thanks for your comment in my blog. May I knw how did u stumble there?

Priya said...

@Cm - I came across ur blog via Preethi's.. and I remember u commenting on some of my previous blogs which were deleted.. Dont know if u recall

Inder said...

terrorists... don't they all evolve out of 'too many issues'?? :)

cm chap said...

Hey as I was going thru ur posts... yeah, almost read all of them in your present blog. I was trying hard to recollect and felt I hv nvr visited yours earlier.

But finally got the answer.. Yes, I hv read ur posts regularly in priyaunwound.blogspot.com. Its ad it gets hacked. Find a way to get out of that trap someone is setting for you.

mumu said...

terrists dont have fashion sense to begin with!