Friday, March 6, 2009

Friends and non-friends




There's this deep desire in me to write a book someday. And the book will be titled 'Friends and non-friends'. I dont know why I thought of that name.. But I know what the content will be -Men/Guys/Boys/Males whatever the term maybe.


Non-Friends


  1. I have had my share of relationships, each distinct and entertaining in different ways. Though I invested a lot of emotions in them, treading back in time is pretty wonderful. I would like to write about pataofying styles/the fun part/the friends that came as a result of association/the sad part/the love/the start/the end and of course repercussions. My favourite part is of course the pataofying and the repercussions!

  2. Also featuring in the non-friends categories are guys who had a thing for me which I came to know about either directly/indirectly.

  3. Guys who didnt know whether they had a thing or not.

  4. Enemies. (That list is growing)

Friends


Guys who have been super wonderful pals, who knew just where to draw the line, always gave me a shoulder to cry on and those who stood by me through thick and thin. The ones in this category are very few. So I assume the 'Non-Friends' part is going to be the interesting part. Actually I am sure.. that its going to be the fun part. :-)


So when you buy the book and you find the 'Friends' part torn off, dont be sad. The juicy part is intact. If its the other way around (Non-friends part is torn off), return the book. Not worth buying!


I know saying things like 'No regrets' is cool.. but the when you do have the guts to travel back in time and look at yourself.. and learn from your experiences, you are strong! I am tying to be. So I am uncool .. I have no funky punchlines.. atleast I am learning :-)


And when I become a superstar overnight because of my book, punchlines will be lifted from my book. So dont criticize me.. instead be smart and take autographs in advance before I get/act pricey :D


..p..



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so waiting for this book :)

Anonymous said...

Is it going to be a huge one like the encyclopedia ??

PreethZzZ said...

Hehehe super.. I plan to write a book as well eventually. Though I guess it wont be as controversial. Hehehe. Look forward to reading it.

Ram said...

Hi :) Glad to be back. How are you doing? Say hi to Shiva for me...what is he up to?

Priya said...

@Tauseef - Am sure u are :)

@Vipin - No no!it will be like Chetan Bhagat's book :P

@Preethi - Well :) Where's the fun without some controversy??

@Ram - Hey finally! You are ALIVE! :)

Random Access said...

Why dont u start by writing a dictionary of ur fav words.. would be good reference for ur book.. looking back at ur blog posts, u keep repeating the same words often...

and pls let me know which book shop i shudnt visit in the far future..looks like there will be a mad rush to tear a few pages ;)

Random Access
The search has just begun !!!

Random Access said...

And I looooove word verification :D:D:D:D:D Atleast they are a bit more readable nowadays!

Not worth signing...