Friday, March 6, 2009

Random facts about me? no no.. about her

There is this tag going on in facebook - 25 random things about me. I took it up and out it up on facebook. Yesterday when I was talking to one of my best buds, I was telling her about the tag and she was like I dont have some random things about me to describe. I said why not and started rattling off stuff about her. She was like 'What the.. !! How do you know all this about me??' I said 'Err.. I am your best bud..that's why.'

Therefore I decided I will write as many random things I know of her as possible. Just a twist of the original tag :-)

Here goes!

  1. She is a very good listener. She can listen your problems/gossip/banter for hours and not complain about how boring it is.
  2. She can remember faces that she has seen just for a few mins for years. Unfortunately the other person barely recognizes her ;-)
  3. She has a strange bag and show fetish.
  4. She once ate 25 bajjis at one go!!!
  5. She likes unattractive geeky guys. Very unattractive. Very geeky!
  6. She can never grow her hair beyond her shoulders. It is apparently 'too long' beyond that :P
  7. She believes she has her grandmom's skin. Literally.
  8. She can watch sitcoms continuosly. She finished the entire 'Wonder Years' series in 2 days!
  9. She is incredibly forgetful. She has still not given the gifts that she had bought for her Chris child (Chrismom-child game) that we played in std XII. Its been 6 years!
  10. She likes any kind of movies. The trashiest movie will appeal to her. So my opposite!
  11. She is very spontaneous. Suddenly she will want to go on a road trip. If anyone acknowledges and says 'Okay lets go', he/she is her new best friend.
  12. In her final year of under-graduation, she did not attend even one class. When she went to collect one of her exam papers, she had no clue who was teaching what subject that she asked her auditing prof for her IT paper.
  13. She speaks the most local tam I can imagine. Autowaala slang. Annande.. innande (Here.. there)
  14. She loves seafood.
  15. She is very opinionated! Highly!
  16. She is very non-girly. She will never take care of her skin.. even if a crater develops on it.
  17. She forgets birthdays. Specifically another close bud of ours. She once called me a day after my birthday and wished me.. claiming that she was right .. and that my birthday was on the day she called. I was like 'Huh'?
  18. Even if she has 20 days to study for one paper, she will study only the night before the exam.. till 4 in the morning.
  19. She gets carried away easily.
  20. Her best friend is me :-) I think I am the only person who knows everything about her.
  21. She once got so depressed that she just preferred spending time alone in a dark room. This was for almost a month!

21 things is not bad!! Will try and make it 25.. Not able to think anymore now. I know you pretty well :-) see!

..p..

4 comments:

PreethZzZ said...

Aaahaaa... orey the paasaams.. Proving the dosth badaa dosth'ness! hehehe.. keep it up.. nice twist to the tag. Makes SOOOO much more sense!

Anonymous said...

Bin-remember the gifts. still pending..how many yrs now???hehe....
Thats the first thing i said when cheri asked me to say something about you.hahah..
hope you read it bin..

DOG

Priya said...

@Preethi - Ya its me :D

@Dog - Thanks for 'maintaining' the anonymity!! X-(

Anonymous said...

I cant believe u actually came up with all that!!! i sound like a total weirdo :D and u haven't even exaggerated!!!