Thursday, March 26, 2009

The road to fitness.. ain't a bed of roses!

Aerobics is definetly not as easy as it looks! Its tough man! I realized I have zero co-ordination between my hands and legs. If my legs go right, my hands say left and refuse to listen.. I look like a retard who is trying so hard to not to look like one! Finally when we were through after what seemed to look like a 5 hour workout.. my instructor says 5 mins break guys.. I am like WTF?? its not over..? Looked at the clock and realized that just 30 mins had gone by! ZOink!!!

After a point, I was so lost.. I started laughing at myself.. only to hear my instructor yell "Cmon newcomers (ME) be serious!" I think it was at that point that I confirmed to the rest of my class that I was a retard. L.H.S = R.H.S

After the endless class, I couldn't feel my hands.. or legs.. I felt like jelly.

Just to make me feel the opposite, the next day I felt like I had a 5 kg stone inserted into my calf muscles and 10 kg stones into my insignificant biceps. Still cant raise my hands above my shoulder! I can't wear a t-shirt! Its painful I say!

Even after all this, I went for class today.. I am brave .. salute me.. all of u!

..p..

7 comments:

cm chap said...

LOL... All the best.

Cheers by the way, same thng happened to me when I learnt Swimming... I shd say till date its the same level.

But ur the one who wanna look like actress with no flab... so u gotta go thru all this stuff :)

Anonymous said...

U a Retard.. Say something New:P
ND Insignificant Biceps, I'm so gonna remember this :)

மணிகண்டன் said...

Yup. Don't give it up. It is Fun !

Inder said...

salute :)

Priya said...

@Cm-chap - Me and my 'goals' tp be flab free.. sigh!

@Tauseef - u have invicible biceps.. there's a difference u see!

@Mani - It kinds is! Its growing on me

@Inder - There! Thats obedience :)

mumu said...

i gymed for like 3 years and did aerobics for 6 months after ..trust me aerobics is WAY more fun!

the first week is a bitch..but it's awesome !

Priya said...

@Mu - I suck at it.. but its fun :D