Sunday, March 1, 2009

The weekend and then on

As usual, I will give my random weekend updates. In no particular order whatsoever. So dont try to understand the chronology/priority.
  • Friday was a total waste of time. Oh Friday doesnt count as the weekend .. oh well :)
  • Managed to sort out issues of weirdness with a colleague. Happiness I say!
  • Went for 'body servicing' (read - parlour/waxing et all). The road to beauty and all tht jazz aint so pretty you know. And 'someone' said, "you do this as a routine.. how can it still hurt?" All I wanted to say was "Screw u!!!" X-(
  • I realized that I am an incredibly short-tempered person. I keep shutting myself out or walking away from people. Not a good sign. Time to attain nirvana. Where's my halo?? Someone bring me my halo please!
  • Started watching Benjamin Button last night. Movie is long and slow, but interesting. Great make-up and acting. Half way through. Review should be up tomorrow.
  • I cannot apply nail polish for nuts! It looks like a 3 year old trying to draw the sun. Atleast that looks cute.. My piece of art looks crappy!
  • Witnessed a scary accident. Thank god noone was injured!
  • Violent guys are a huge turn on for me. Maybe I need therapy? Again this realization dawned upon me this weekend.
  • Its getting too HOT HOT HOT! I wish it will snow here someday.

That's all.. you guys can go now! :-) How much happens over a weekend huh?

..p..


P.S - No television wars this weekend. TV conked out :P

3 comments:

PreethZzZ said...

hahaha what a fun-filled weekend! ;-) I can soo relate to the nail polishing. Who said girls were meant to be good at such things! LOL!

mumu said...

Dont dream of snow !
it only looks fancy ..it's a real bitch !

Anonymous said...

Cheri, i fu talk about nail polish lie that. what do think i would do??:-)

DOG