Thursday, February 26, 2009

Mixed Reactions



Yesterday(Thursday) was an incredible day. Not in a good way or in a bad way. Just incredible. So many things happened and I just did not have sufficient time to react. By the end of every hour, I was unsure if I am supposed to be elated or sad. Now that's a real sorry state.. not knowing what expression you must have.. But that is exactly how I was yesterday. Till I slept.


What happened yesterday:


  1. I come to office and boom!! .. there is a scary looking e-mail. By the looks of it, I was almost sure I will be fired. Pondered over it for the rest of the day. (Peeing in pants)

  2. A colleague behaves weirdly so weird that its hard to not notice. Not that I didnt have my part to play in the sitaution. But, it was hitting me.. at some level. (Irritated)

  3. Incidentally, other colleagues of mine seem uncannily friendly. (Confused)

  4. My brother who was not talking to me for a while, suddenly popped an email. (Surprised)

  5. A minute later he calls. (Happy :-))

  6. My TL confesses that noone else got an e-mail like what I got. (Pee'd more in pants)

  7. Brother again sends me an e-mail. (Happy :-))

  8. Had a very nice chat with another colleague of mine. (Surprised)

  9. My boss finally tells me that the e-mail is a good thing.. and not a bad thing. (Fucking relieved!) yay! I was not getting fired!

  10. Went home happy only to see that 'someone' was not talking properly. (Pissed)

Finally when I got home, I was too damn tired to decide what expression I was supposed to have. So zzzzzzzz......


..p..


P.s - Weekend is here.. time for television wars (brother and dad) ! Let me grab my popcorn :P

No comments: