Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My Clothes and Me!


I shop a lot. Not that like thats news for anyone who knows me - but just setting up the scene here. Thats me up there in the picture by the way :-).
So i buy these clothes and develop incredibly strong sentiments for/against them.

Scenario #1 - I hate it
I buy something that I completely love and it sleeps in my cupboard for eternity. Everytime I look at it, I despise it and just cannot get myself to wear it. Finally its goes towards charity. A fresh new piece of clothing.. just like that.

Scenario #2 - I love it too much
I wear it continuously till a black kurta becomes a shade of gray after frequent washing.

Scenario #3 - Its not good for me
I had a terrible day on Nov 12th, I have not worn those clothes after that. I am infact almost scared to touch it. It was one of my lucky outfits. Some luck that turned out to be.
Scenario #4- I think its good for me
I wear these outfits for every interview, every damn place where I need luck.
Scenario #5 - Someone hates it
If someone hates an outfit that I own, I end up liking it all the more and I feel like wearing it everytime I am going to meet that person :P (Thats jus the mean person in me)
So.. Is it just me ?? or is everyone like this?
..p..

4 comments:

Anand said...

ha i can relate to this really well :)

Nautankey said...

Except the last one have done all the other things.I die of guilt when i see those costly stuff which i never wear..hmmm wish life has a rewind button :)

Priya said...

@Anand - Thank god am not the only one!

Nautankey - Amen to the rewind part.

..p..

Anonymous said...

Can relate to this post mani

DOG