Sunday, February 22, 2009

The weekend and then on..




Random Updates:



  • Another friend of mine saw Delhi-6 and expressed a strong urge to throw shoes at the screen to show her disgust.

  • Went to besant nagar beach yday.. not that I dont know that its dirty, but yday was incredibly dirty. It was like they were celebrating dirty sunday. Eew!

  • The power was off on saturday at work. So we were declared half day off! :)

  • Its getting too bloody hot during the day. I need a sun resistant armor to protect whatever complexion I have. Meager as it already is.

  • I am gonna drive the car every night to practise.. so I can take it to work. Enough of the share autos and crowded buses. And yes I am gonna start adding my quota to global warming. Sorry about that.

  • Things are getting too complicated at home. Moral of the story - Humans are irritating.

  • My tailor slightly screwed up my clothes. I look like Saroja Devi when I wear the kurtas. Maybe I will instigate a new trend in fashion. :-)

  • I finally remember how to say sit down (respectfully) in Marwadi. Berawjo sa .. Yay! Awesomeness is came! :P

  • Suddenly I am considering buying a car. With 2000 rupees in my bank account. I am an optimist. I know.

Thats all.. You all can go now :-)


..p..

2 comments:

Unknown said...

khama ghani saa :-)
my gal rocks!!

Priya said...

Hee :D