Monday, February 23, 2009

A 1 and a 2 and 3 4 5

Everytime I watch a movie particularly English ones, I admire the perfectly toned bodies that the heroines have. Its fantastic. No flab anywhere. Perfectly toned legs, curves with no extra flesh hanging anywhere (except where it counts that is ;-)). They can carry off any kinda outfit. I remember when I was watching transformers, the heroine was in a mini skirt and the hero ogles at her as she fixes his car. I dont care if they have gone under the knife or anything, its not impossible to get that kind of body.. Is it???



Irrespective of the mockery and the impossibility of all this happening, I have decided. I am joining Aerobics classes! There.. Maybe i wont become transformer's heroine :P But atleast little little shapely will suffice.
..p..

No comments: