Monday, May 4, 2009

Invitation for friendship

Got this one just a few minutes back.

On Mon, May 4, 2009 at 11:43 AM, Ajaya Das <ajayadas.das@gmail.com> wrote:

Hai, I am ajaya. I want to develope friendship with you.

What does he expect me to say?
"Dear Ajaya, Yes! I will co-operate in developing friendship with you too. When can we start the development process? And what about the testing stage? Shall we have an initial dry-run? Also I would like to discuss the cost-benefit details."

They never quite get the right pick-up line :P
I am not saying they totally suck at it.. I just remembered that I fell for one and fell really deep too :D

..p..

P.S - In a matter of minutes, got another another one from Sathish Babu

how r u? i saw ur profile yaar... its very interesting yaar... could u add me as ur friend yaar....

My reply should be 'Shut it yaar' :-)

9 comments:

Nitesh said...

i was drunk :-D

Anonymous said...

A better reply would be "Yes, I too want to develope friendship with you. But I have some prerequisites, chief among them being a proper knowledge of the English language."

Poor guy would've ended up scratching his head. Or at best, he would've been inspired to learn English. Or to learn to type properly :-)

Inder said...

he sure is a developer :)

Anuj Choudhary said...

@nitesh - when are u not :D so let's take it u were in ur normal state :)

Badri said...

OMG!
I know what happens next. Soon you will block your blog/profiles to outsiders, track ip's, close shop and all that.

Before you do that will you give me your fraanships?

cm chap said...

lol... Devleop friendship? reply him saying first develop yourself properly :)

Anonymous said...

hey cheri. one invitation for frndship i just got.. had to share it with u..remembered ur post only when i read it hehe..here it is:

hii friend
how ru pa
nice to meet u friend
i saw ur profile its cute & nice pa
i like to have a good friendship with u
if ur intrested to continue with me as a good friend
pls try to scrap me
take care ur health pa
byee da

very interesting no!!!!!

Arch

Random Access said...

Solomon Paps style la ...Ennappu.. sendhu pazhagalaam vareengala?? nu koopta thaan poveengala..

I love word verification.

Random Access
The search has just begun !!!

Ravi Singh said...

Nice one!!:)