Sunday, May 10, 2009

Random Weekend Updates

  • My parents were outta town this weekend and I did absolutely nothing. I must be the oldest and most boring 24 year-old in the world. Dont talk to me.. else my boring 'ness' might catch onto u (assuming its contagious)
  • My sis-in-law is pregnant. She's a walking timebomb. My nephew/niece might arrive pretty soon :-) . She keeps giving me gory details about her pregnancy. Feels like a trailer to my future. The wonder of life.. yeah whatever.. Its scary.. Mommy! :O
  • I got reminded of my weird fantasy while watching the Chennai Super Kings play. I want Matthew Hayden to carry me :-) I am sure he can carry me effortlessly, with one hand and throw me like a frizby. I am not sure about wanting to be thrown like a frizby though.
  • My new fetish is baby clothes for the little one. Oh I cant wait for him/her to be born!!!!! woohoo!
  • My mom thinks I am 5 years-old. She still doesn't leave me alone at home! (This kind of contradicts my first point)
  • I didn't realize salwar shopping is this hard! Either its too simple or too gaudy or not in my color or not in my price range or looks like someone swallowed chumkies and puked all over the fabric.
  • Bored of eating food outside
  • I have decided to drink atleast 2 litres of water everyday. Even if nature calls atleast every half hour :-(
  • My house is an oven

..p..

3 comments:

மணிகண்டன் said...

That's why people are calling u for developee feindship yaaaa !

Anuj Choudhary said...

thrown like a frizby... interesting !!!

Random Access said...

Feels like u r abusing the blog as if its a twitter-collector.. or u have been doing too many presentations that all u can think of is bullet points...

Random Access
The search has just begun !!!