Sunday, January 3, 2010

The new year comes in with a BANG!

2010 is going to be one hell of a year for me. Lots of fireworks to explode at home - people who know me will know what the fireworks are for, as for the rest of you - assume the worst.

Putting aside the bad news, I want to talk a bit about my resolutions for the year. I normally do not make any. But this year, like I said is going to be different. So here goes nothing -

1) I am not a runner. I have pathetic levels of stamina. Running 200 mts = marathon for me. So do the math. But, I have vowed to start running everyday this year. Why go to a gym and pay some 15k and make lame excuses for not working out? I need to lose 4 kgs of weight and tone up. Flat tummy, here I come!

2) Thanks to my cousin's influence, I am going to cut down on sweets and chocs and biscuits and everything divine. Glowing skin, here I come!

3) I don't have an ounce of music in me. I appreciate rock but I have no idea what chords are or the technicalities behind music. I have decided to learn to play the drums. I don't care how stupid I look. But I will learn it. Music, here I come!

Three resolutions, I am not too sure of #2 though. It's painful. Apart from my highly animated personal life, lets see how well I upkeep my resolutions.

..p..

4 comments:

Pratik Gupta said...

All the best :)
personally i think that new year resolutions are jinxed...i will wait for your feedback in my study :)

Abhinav said...

So you want to run 400m daily , double marathon :) great

Anonymous said...

cheri cheri cheriiii only:-)y the hell do you have to lose weight...
arch-ok ok dog

Sandeep said...

Losing Weight!! U wanna giv a shot 2 wat d shareauto wala said "Madam cine field le interest irukka?' (Translation-Are u interested in the cine field?)"
IF so ... All the Best !!! :P