Sunday, August 23, 2009

The large hole in my pocket

There is a large hole in my pocket. It seems to stare at me every month around the same time. It has cold, piercing eyes that make me twitch. It makes me want to go back in time and withold myself from spending that extra 100 bucks on the bloody auto.. or the new pair of pyjamas that I could've done without, or the new slippers that don't look so new anymore or a 100 other things. The temptation to touch my savings is creeping in.

Btw, someone close to my heart wants to say 'hi' -

"Hey everyone, I am Priya's bank account. I mostly make her happy only on the day she receives her pay and then she curses me for being a drain pipe. It's barely my fault. I have a 3 digit balance now, and she has queued up so many things - 800 bucks to fix her comp, 500 bucks for her friend's wedding gift, plus tons of expenses when her mom goes outta town and Nitesh's constant need to have a phone recharge done only through me. That is approximately 2000 bucks debit on me. How am I supposed to help her if she lacks the fundamental ability to comprehend basic mathematics!! And she says I am the drain pipe.. she is the one with the drain pipe fitted into her peanut brain. I got to go now.. she's started cursing me now and this will continue till 31st of August (pay day).. Bye all!"

I guess I must've avoided the introduction.. well I am a dunce! welcome to my world of bankruptcy...

..p..

1 comment:

Badri said...
This comment has been removed by the author.