Friday, April 17, 2009

Crushing!!



  • I am all jittery

  • Looking for our eyes to meet

  • Yearning for that little smile

  • Staring at my wardrobe, pondering what would please him

  • Butterflies flying left,right and center

  • Making loud conversation to draw someone's attention

  • Trying to exchange smiles getting bulbs in return

  • Oh!! Its that smile.. that adorable smile!!! Sigh.........Droooooool

  • He is that extra incentive provided to step outta home

  • Its gotta be the hair too.. the way it gently rests on his forehead

  • The frustration of not being noticed

  • My Mc Dreamy for a Mc While (Reference - Grey's Anatomy)

*Blushes* I am crushing allright :P


P.S - Tips to get noticed are welcome!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

How about dyeing your hair pink? :-P

Priya said...

@ Lord of Chaos - Real Smooth... X-(

Tauseef said...

Stupid Girl, u have got some real competition from u know whom.. so ur chances are slim

Archana said...

Reminds me of a time when I sent a photo with 'I have a crush on Mr.X' message to my friend - only that I accidently sent it to Mr.X himself. Whoo boy, that was embarrassing!
That was not a tip by the way.. never ever try that!

Nitesh said...

ahem....

Priya said...

@Tauseef - U bi-tri sexual guy!

@Archana - Whooops!!! Thats a blunder alright.. Curious to know what happened after that though ;)

@Nitesh - Dont be jealous :P

Anuj Choudhary said...

@nitesh - pay attention u butthead.... :D